Last & Next Movie Watched

Last: The Wrestler. Been on the top of my netflix queue for a month now it seems. Now I send it back and all 23 of the movies I have in my queue are Long Wait. *sigh*

Next: Who knows when netflix will send me a movie. This is the first time ever with netflix I've had this problem, but it appears to be a growing problem among others.

Yeap. Same here. Everything on Long Wait for the past month or so. Why are we paying $4 extra again? I'm going to try BB for a while to see who can get me the movies. Then I might drop down my Netflix plan to keep the streaming.

S~

yes, blockbuster is being considered heavily as we have been there a few times lately cause they keep mailing me $1.99 new release rental coupons, then I get 1 at checkout receipt also so we've been watching movies that netflix can't fullfill. normally though, they send one it's just not from local shipping center, now however, they have received the last movie I sent back, but nothing is showing as shipping. They received it Friday and even this moring, nothing is shipping.

My current month is up on the 19th, so maybe I'll get 1 more movie then cancel and start up BB since the local store is only a couple miles down the road and they seem to have a ton of blu-ray's in all the times I have been there. I also just loaded up my netflix queue on blockbuster and things have changed apparently as most are now showing available (only 5 with any sort of wait period showing).

*edit Aw screw it, I'm just going to re-active my BB sub and be done with the mess. The kids love to go to the store to pick out their movies anyways.

Almost ever week, when I send back two on Monday from the weekend, my first 2-4 titles in the queue are short or long wait. In the next day or so when BB gets my two returns in, I still get two of the top four sent.

Just last week, Friday the 13th and International were both long wait when my returns hit, but BB shipped them to me anyways. Im not missing Nflix and their price hike at all.

In my recent experience with Netflix, BDs on Long Wait are usually the brand new releases which become available within 2-3 weeks, 4 at the most. Right now only "Unborn" and "Push" are on any kind of wait (Long) in my queue, and I'm returning "Knowing" as my last and getting "He's Just Not That Into You" as my next.

Hmmm. I have a couple movies on the waiting list. Only one or two at the top. Watchmen I think. But I only add one or two new weekly releases depending on what came out.

They get better as they go.

With six kids, I've seen them all at least a million times. Six got the best review of the bunch in the paper this morning. I liked 5, but it just cut way too much out of the book and a few things were simply not correct.

S~

With six kids, I've seen them all at least a million times. Six got the best review of the bunch in the paper this morning. I liked 5, but it just cut way too much out of the book and a few things were simply not correct.

S~

I never read the books so I didn't know.

Last: Push (from blockbuster, netflix still hasn't shipped me a movie since last week so sub is cancelled)
As for Push, well, uhm, it had potential, but it just kind of was blah. Special effects were kind of cool, but not overly exciting. PQ AQ were good, not teriffic.

Next: Ghostbusters :)

I think my last Blu-ray movie watched was Wall-E. I had never seen it. It was very much to my liking. I have recently purchased Yes Man with a 50 percent off coupon at Borders, but I am hoping to get the Towering Inferno. I know that movie is great never saw Yes Man just thought I would get it.. I do not know what I will watch next.

Last: Ghostbusters. Quite a nice presentation on BD in my opinion. Not a show stopper due to age of film for the most part, but besides being a fun (and classic in my opinion) movie, the upgrade on BD is quite noticeable and well done.

Next: Uninvited.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest posts