Last & Next Movie Watched

Last: I tried Girl With The Dragon Tattoo, but I just can't do the subtitles. Ill have to wait until the American's screw up the story with their version.

Next: Tears of the Sun

Last: Inception (did not get a chance to see Dragon Tattoo today)

Well, gonna have a little to say, because after all the hoopla, it deserves some comment. First off, the AQ and PQ fluctuate at times and I found myself wondering why the "reference" word was thrown around. After getting into the movie, especially when they hit the first stage in the rain, I realized why. Granted the whole movie is not perfect, but there is a LOT of reference quality sound and video during this flick, and I had to give my sub a drink of water after it was all over.

I had to look back before I made this statement, and keep in mind the movies Ive seen to date only equal a June release for the theater, but this is definitely the best flick Ive seen calender year 2010. Lot more movie watching left in this years flicks, but this is surely one of the top ones Ill see. The entire movie, as well as the ending, is a big mind ****, and I like it.

Next: The Expendables

Last: The Girl Who Played With Fire, in swedish, subtitled. AMAZING. INCREDIBLE. This was a great adaptation of an incredibly complex book. I was so impressed. Can't wait for the third film.

Next: no idea...
Based on the above, I rented both "Dragon Tattoo" (SD) and "Fire". Dragon Tattoo was AMAZING. INCREDIBLE. A great murder mystery. Fire... meh for me. The back story was just OK.

Last: The Expendables

What can I say, classic action flick with some really really great action scenes. The plane and the dock was awesome, and I want the shotgun. Audio was amazing, loud and boomin the whole way.

Next: Frozen or Twilight Eclipse

Last: Kickass (good, but way too much cursing by the little girl)
Percy Jackson (better than I thought it would be)

Next: ?

Picked up The Other Guys and The A Team on Tuesday at Blockbuster. They have 6 new titles in BR this week!

Both of these titles are very entertaining movies.

Last Two: Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

I agree with everyone that Ive seen comment, it's a great mystery/thriller. Will try and catch Hornets Nest in a week or two.

Starship Troopers

Dunno why I like this flick so much, but it's fun. PQ was pretty good, little grainy. AQ is OK and sounds great, but not reference.

Next: Dark City Directors Cut

last: Youth in Revolt... not as funny as I thought it would be.
Next: Furry Vengence for the girls and probably back to the future for me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)