Last Resort

Well I have to admit that I skipped last weeks episode and haven't seen this week . Now I don't have to. Like I said all along, this would of been a great movie or mini series, NOT an ongoing weekly series.

As long as they wrap it up i will be ok, too bad I liked this show and 666 park avenue. Nothing I actually watch lasts anymore, but all the garbage I don't watch seems to stick around forever

Sent from my phone using SatelliteGuys sweet app

Not that it matters anymore, but why is the freaking king-pin drug dealer not a greasy spot at the bottom of the ocean by now? This sub-plot has always been a distraction and completely unnecessary!

No surprise at this show's cancellation, though. I was starting to tire of it myself since the main story, the only one I care about, was nothing more than an afterthought in just about every episode.

I'd like to just see a 2 hour wrap-up after they air what they have left. 666 was no suprise. It was alreay really close to being cancelled (I dropped after the first) and then Sandy destroyed the set. Cut costs and run on that one.

S~

I felt the last 2-3 episodes really picked up well. Now we're going to hear the "Netflix contacts ABC for the rights to Last Resort" etc..
Cheers, K

OK, did I miss an episode or something? What happened to the storyline where the Robert Patrick character was drugged and had the soles of his feet burned by the local gang lord? :confused:

I am really going to miss this show, I really do like watching it. I think maybe they jumped the gun and didn't give it a good enough show before it to really make it shine.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

He's back,in pain & shooting up.

Caught that the other day too. One more less than believable aspect of this show, the guy goes 'walkabout' for a week and practically nothing is said?

Anyone know if the current navy regs have anything about being lashed for punishment?

Floggingwith a cat of 9 tails was outlawed as a form of punishment in the U.S. Navy by the US Congress in 1850 and signed into law. But it makes for a good story anyway. Thank Herman Melville. Then as now, the media and perception of the brutal act drove politicians to act against the wishes of the military. :)

Floggingwith a cat of 9 tails was outlawed as a form of punishment in the U.S. Navy by the US Congress in 1850 and signed into law. But it makes for a good story anyway. Thank Herman Melville. Then as now, the media and perception of the brutal act drove politicians to act against the wishes of the military. :)

Thanks. I don't normally spend much time reality checking shows but this one stood out to me.

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode11

"Thursday, January 10, 2013

"Damn the Torpedoes": A mutiny, a typhoon and a coup d'etat force Marcus and the crew into unexpected alliances; grief strains Sam's loyalty.

S~

Winding down the series.

Series FInale

Thursday, January 24, 2013

"Controlled Flight Into Terrain": A brutal battle for control leaves the Colorado vulnerable to capture by a third party with a manipulative plan.

S~

This is the last episode coming up and I am afraid that the ending will not live up to what has built up all season long. But I could be wrong. Either way I "ll watch to see it for myself.

This is the last episode coming up and I am afraid that the ending will not live up to what has built up all season long. But I could be wrong. Either way I "ll watch to see it for myself.
It was only the last episode for the season correct?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)