Leadscrew assembly

elcheca1

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Oct 4, 2017
Dominican Republic
Hi All, someone can help me find this part of my actuator, I do not know where to find it, I do not know if they would sell it, since my actuator is from old people, I would appreciate any information that you can give me. God bless you all

Attachments

• 8fdfaa09-ada1-457b-b9c0-904a8b4f65db.jpg
    8fdfaa09-ada1-457b-b9c0-904a8b4f65db.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 377
  • Captura de pantalla 2019-02-19 a la(s) 7.08.10 p.m..png
    Captura de pantalla 2019-02-19 a la(s) 7.08.10 p.m..png
    185.7 KB · Views: 238
Reactions: beavs2112
what is the name of that piece that I need? "Leadscrew assembly"?
Correct. The whole thing is the "leadscrew assembly". It is made up of the metal "leadscrew" and the "nut - leadscrew plastic" with the "stroke adjust rod" and a #8 screw to hold the stroke adjust rod. Going by your pics you are missing the stroke adjust rod. I have included some documents for Venture actuators.

Attachments

• adding-limit-switches.pdf
    2.9 MB · Views: 330
  • 8500-series-motor-gearbox.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 331
  • 800-series-acme-screw-actuator-parts-list-2-1024.jpg
    800-series-acme-screw-actuator-parts-list-2-1024.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 172
Reactions: primestar31
That's right, it's the only thing I need, it's said that it can be used without that part that I need but I do not know how to make it work

but I prefer to get that part so as not to do something wrong and damage the equipment due to a bad installation

Well it looks like he's missing the stroke adjust rod.

Well, the picture with the two fingers and the leadscrew seems not to be of his equipment, but a copy from one of the documents you posted. :)

So the whole leadscrew + stroke adjust rod assembly seems indeed to be missing (first picture), and the hard limit switches for extend and retract are not in operation. That is indeed not good for hardware safety.

Greetz,
A33

Reactions: beavs2112
Well, the picture with the two fingers and the leadscrew seems not to be of his equipment, but a copy from one of the documents you posted. :)

So the whole leadscrew + stroke adjust rod assembly seems indeed to be missing (first picture), and the hard limit switches for extend and retract are not in operation. That is indeed not good for hardware safety.

Greetz,
A33

That's right, that's why I put the photo of my actuator, and the photo of what I need, because I do not think that's the part I need, I just put it as a reference I think it's the same mechanism is just to stop the pulse from side to side

Greetz,
A33

it seems to me that it is the same piece
ddea9c72-e283-4843-b5f0-652bd7112b22.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)