Let's see your setup

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Acerone

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 29, 2003
Long Island
I don't think we did this yet.

Attachments

• fujiplasma.jpg
    fujiplasma.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 525
  • fujiplasma2.jpg
    fujiplasma2.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 375
This was taken before the VOOM box was installed but it's now located in the bottom of the left hand cabinet....

Before someone's eagle eye notices it I overlaid the screen pic. ;) I did this late one night so I could send a quick pic of the new tv to my daughter in college so I cheated and took 2 shots and combined them. Thus the difference in the front frame width of the TV.

Rick

tv2.jpg

Using HD monitors for more than just TV!

While this picture does not show my main HD viewing area, I thought it unique enough to upload. The "outside" window views of my Boeing 747-400 home cockpit consist of 3 Panasonic 40" HD LCD projector systems that have an additional RGB input for computers...the other "inside" screens are Sony LCD monitors being driven by several computers on my LAN. There are a total of 13 separate monitors in this home cockpit construction.

I primarily watch HD television on a Hitachi 60 inch projection system and a SONY XBR 30 HD widescreen monitor...the motorhome has a 17 " LCD Sammy...and the patio has a RCA 39 inch HD widescreen monitor.

Attachments

• pit1.jpg
    pit1.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 530
Are you freakin' kidding me !!!! You have a professional flight sim in your house ?? I call ... the next party is at Tarmack's house. :)

Here is my humble set up (notice the red "no signal" light is on - can't wait for the new box). I'd show my flight sim. too, but most of you all have 19" monitors already. :)

Attachments

• HT Pics 006.jpg
    HT Pics 006.jpg
    175.1 KB · Views: 493
Did this on another forum, but I will post the pics here for completness. The thing that looks like a kitty box is actually a box filled with sand with a lid on top.. this is to minimize vibrations.

Attachments

• DSCN0417.jpg
    DSCN0417.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 315
  • DSCN0398.jpg
    DSCN0398.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 451
  • DSCN0414.jpg
    DSCN0414.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 316
  • DSC02271.jpg
    DSC02271.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 251
  • DSC02267.jpg
    DSC02267.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 286
Here is a few from the Theater Room, I mean Pool Room, no I mean Exercise Room. We us this room for many different things. :yes

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    137 KB · Views: 451
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    139.5 KB · Views: 283
WeeJavaDude how much was that Entertainment Center? I'm was looking to have someone make one just like it.

Thanks in advance.

Look for my pic tomorrow!

I will upload mine tomorrow after my Voom is running :yes

Bill :D

OK here are a couple pics. My curtains/drapes are at the cleaners so you'll have to excuse glare on the TV screen. :cool:

Attachments

• Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    350.1 KB · Views: 338
  • Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    298.7 KB · Views: 210

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)