List of HD Local Markets NOT Available on Dish Network

Hey DBSorgie, I noticed on your new list you had early 2009 next to New Orleans. Have you seen something that says this is the case, because I have been waiting for the New Orleans HD locals for 2 years now, and I hadn't seen anything saying we would be getting them in early 2009. Man I hope you are right.

Hey DBSorgie, I noticed on your new list you had early 2009 next to New Orleans. Have you seen something that says this is the case, because I have been waiting for the New Orleans HD locals for 2 years now, and I hadn't seen anything saying we would be getting them in early 2009. Man I hope you are right.
Click here for what digiblur said
New Orleans, LA - HDTV - Page 190 - AVS Forum

the old list has
: Johnstown / Altoona, PA coming 2nd qtr of 09

the new list doesnt say anything
DMA #101: Johnstown / Altoona, PA

so i take it that was canned?

the old list has
: Johnstown / Altoona, PA coming 2nd qtr of 09

the new list doesnt say anything
DMA #101: Johnstown / Altoona, PA

so i take it that was canned?
Not necessarily. The current list is mostly 1st.Q. Second Q goes through June.

Des Moines/Ames is listed as uplinked but not available in HD. Actually it is available in HD, but it is on the 61.5 satellite. You are probably only looking at the 129 satellite where it is uplinked but not available. So it is technically not correct to say that Des Moines/Ames is not available in HD from Dish network when it really is. There may be others on your list in the same situation.

DMA #78: Paducah / Cape Girardeau, KY (UPDATE TO Coming Mid-Late 2009) is there any way to tell if this is gonna be eastern or western arc?

Still waiting for the "sometime in March" Erie, PA addition.

Our local NBC affiliate has been having problems on the Dish side. It's constantly breaking up and turning into a pink screen. That's not the case on the OTA side. Would this be a harbinger of switching to HD on the Dish side?

DMA #80: Rochester, NY

Anyone know if they plan to add the Rochester locals anytime soon? Seems like we are always the last of the bigger dma's to get locals.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)