List of HD Local Markets NOT Available on Dish Network

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
My sister called me today and said she had HD out of Meridian now. I am moving back to that area in a few months. I had her check and she was getting the HD on 129. Any chance it's mirrored to 61.5 as I will be taking my setup back with me.

worst case I will just get the new DISH and also get new wiring I would assume but if it's mirrored I would just use what I have.

Glad to see them finally getting HD there and some places must be pissed as that area is pretty rural. Meridian is pretty small.

edit > if I read the lists correctly it's on 129 only. I didn't see Meridian on the 61.5 or at least not yet.

Last edited:
I'm hoping to see DMA # 102 - Evansville, IN pop-up under coming soon sometime soon. Some news is better than no news.

They were then calling for Fall 2009, but then got delayed along with others. The first needs to be updated to include Evansville as Uplinked but not avail.

Does anyone know anything about the Davenport Iowa HD locals? We have been passed over so many times I am beginning to feel like a crack in the road.;) I need them soon the leaves are coming out soon and my antenna won't work quite as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts