lnb question

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Galaxy 28 is at 89W...You need to be at 97

Make a mark on the mast and move the dish about 1/8" off that mark. Move the dish (if standing behind it) to the right and rescan

Tron
The flashlight LNB is called that for a reason...its huge. The holder for it is a 50mm holder so that LNB would probably take up the whole 4 degrees :)

Oh well, scrap that idea. I was going to set up a four degree spaced LNBF arrangement on one of my 3ABN dishes, and have it motorized so that I could hit any of the four degree configurations. I would buy the bullet LNBFs from SatelliteAV, but they are not stacked and have only a single output (won't work well with multiple receivers and PCI DVB cards :( )

i finaly found it ......thank you for all the help......
ther is not all that much to wach on that sat......and most of the chanels are scrambeld..... or foren....is ther any other sats worth while looking for with some good chanels that are in english...i have 2 or 3 more dishes i can put together from all the parts i have laying around.....
thanks

i finaly found it ......thank you for all the help......
ther is not all that much to wach on that sat......and most of the chanels are scrambeld..... or foren....is ther any other sats worth while looking for with some good chanels that are in english...i have 2 or 3 more dishes i can put together from all the parts i have laying around.....
thanks

Glad you got it working. Some of the foreign channels do have some English programming, or English sub-titles, so you may want check them out now and again. As well, some of the scrambled channels do have free previews every now and then.

As Iceberg says, Galaxy 10R is the satellite for English Channels (RTN - Retro Television Network, MYTV, Fox, ABC).

cool will try that out ....can i get galaxy 10 with a 30 inch dish or do i need the big one as well for that?

don't live in the dark

thanks

click on English: Menu of Channel Lists - FTAList.com

similar info, different format: MPEG

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts