Lockout is lifted, who is keeping NFL ST this year?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Are you going to subscribe to NFL ST this year?

• Total voters
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I myself am still undecided.
Red Zone channel is very good honestly.

I had it last year but cancelled this year. I ended up watching too much football. I get Philly locals on D* and all NY locals, including CBS, in HD on cable so I'll get lots of good games without needing the ST.

I am Definitely getting it.

Ok, should have rephrased the question (poll) or added another part to it.

The second part should be.

IF you had ST previously, are you getting it again this year.

Reason being, many may respond to the poll that never had any interest in it.

I really like NFL ST, I really don't like full price. If they do the deal similar as last year ($120 off) by calling in, I'll probably keep it. So I'll vote in the poll after I call in. :)

I renewed again. Each year I debate, but end up getting up. I enjoy being able to watch other teams.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys!!

I don't plan on renewing my ST. I got it for free last year when I was upgraded from a grandfather package. Besides, around here its Dallas Cowboys fan land and all of the games are broadcast locally and I have no use for ST.

Sent from my HTC EVO using SatelliteGuys

I don't plan on renewing my ST. I got it for free last year when I was upgraded from a grandfather package. Besides, around here its Dallas Cowboys fan land and all of the games are broadcast locally and I have no use for ST.

Sent from my HTC EVO using SatelliteGuys

Hmmm, If I upgrade my package (TC+ to Select Choice, I think) will they give me ST free ?

did anyone ended up calling directv (existing subs) and gotten a discount on ST this year?

Got it for the 1st time this year. We spend our money on sports packages and not much else from D* not a big ppv fan of movies, etc. But sports subscriptions is where we spend our money. Which is why we came back to D*

Jimbo said:
This year YOUR team may be worth watching !

That played a role in my maybe not renewing though i also like to Watch the colts, eagles and steelers

Someone needs to change my vote. I got a deal. $200 instant credit and $10 off my package for 6 months. That's good because many of the Pats games are going to be on National TV this year. It's like I'm getting the 7 or so games for less then $100 dollars. I will also watch the other teams now. My Neighbors wife lost her job and he cancelled his satellite subscription . I told him he's coming over to my house every Sunday . The kids can swim in the pool while we watch Football every Sunday.

satjay said:
That played a role in my maybe not renewing though i also like to Watch the colts, eagles and steelers

I too watch the Steelers, that pretty much WHY I have the ST.
I can watch the Lions locally as well as the Browns, ill do that when I want to take a nap !

Sent from my Samsung Epic using SatelliteGuys

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)