Lockout is lifted, who is keeping NFL ST this year?

Are you going to subscribe to NFL ST this year?

• Total voters
Status
Please reply by conversation.
did anyone ended up calling directv (existing subs) and gotten a discount on ST this year?

Just did today. got 120.00 off the ticket, and the To Go for free.

Had I paid for the ticket and to go, it would be 385. Im paying 203 for both the Ticket on TV and Computer.

I'll get to see at least 5 games this year on National TV for the Patriots.
Will call DTV to cancel, cutting back on things

Just did today. got 120.00 off the ticket, and the To Go for free.

Had I paid for the ticket and to go, it would be 385. Im paying 203 for both the Ticket on TV and Computer.

Awesome, I just got off the phone also and they gave me $20 off for 6 months off my NFL ST!
Thanks for sharing!
Satelliteguys.us just saved me more money!

We canceled our early renewal a couple of months ago. I had inquired about a discount, but I was told that they could not offer me one. Now I see some people claiming that they have received discounts. If I can get $120 off, I would probably renew ST.

I just got this deal $120.00 off S/T and $5.00 off all my premiums for 6 months and HD extra pac for 6 months free so that is less then $8.00 a month for Sunday Ticket. Just told the lady that I had been a what is now the premier package sub from 1997 and always payed my bill on time she looked it up and gave me all those dicounts. After I got off the phone with her I checked my account online and the discounts were there.

Cancelled my ST. I just can't justify the price anymore - even with the $120 off that I received last year. I was really suprised that they didn't even try to keep me, just a no hassle cancellation.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts