Looking For List of FTA Dish Owners

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Of course - but this James guy asked many times already, and the whole thing doesn't sound to me as technical FTA discussion. I wonder, how he selected a place to ask that - its not even about advertising, its a whole propaganda thing already. :) Yes, people love to talk about politics and a sole, but making such talk primary in "dish and lnb" section sounds excessive. What then SonicBabble is for? Just exercising my freedom of speech... :)

Last edited:
I'm more concerned about someone creating a profile just to give this person a hard time. Its either someone who only joined to harass him, someone who doesn't have the guts to use his usual profile, or someone who had nothing better to do than create an"undisclosed" profile simply for the purpose of ragging on someone new to this site. Very bad form no matter which of these is the case.

The US is going to experience drastic trouble in the near term, and the spinmeisters of mainstream cannot be trusted to provide an unfiltered lens. Mark my words, when the Beast INEVITABLY comes for the citizen's guns, there will be a double barreled mess in the streets.
Mountainjames
I don't know about profiles - you should expect something like this in a political discussion, but looking from my profile, how this whole thing can possibly be relevant to an FTA technical forum? And how many such "eye openers" FTA fans are ready to swallow? There're other places on the web to express his opinions and "undisclosed" goals.

I'm more concerned about someone creating a profile just to give this person a hard time. Its either someone who only joined to harass him, someone who doesn't have the guts to use his usual profile, or someone who had nothing better to do than create an"undisclosed" profile simply for the purpose of ragging on someone new to this site. Very bad form no matter which of these is the case.

I noticed the same thing:

In this, their first ever post, the contributor posted to call attention to whether someone was abiding by Satelliteguys rules.

Their subsequent posts are only related to this topic...

Could a fan or groupie of the OP be trolling...?

Back to the main course, it's likely this was the only crowd who saw the potential parallel as FTA was the core source for news of what was really happening in Iran recently, but the raw feeds from Tehran should have showed us the same thing could occur here -- another reason to encourage FTA.

The US is going to experience drastic trouble in the near term, and the spinmeisters of mainstream cannot be trusted to provide an unfiltered lens. Mark my words, when the Beast INEVITABLY comes for the citizen's guns, there will be a double barreled mess in the streets.

In all liklihood, Christian Media will be bringing a no holds barred broadcasting perspective, via FTA, to the arena as these things come to pass.

Mountainjames

James

Hi, been listening to you for years even back when you were on WGTG and I think as a guest on Brother Stair. I have 100's of hours of your broadcasts.

I got into Ku Band to hear the alternative networks in my other location that does not have any internet. With shortwave being so so to poor ...Ku Band is the way to go. I also watch Russia Today on TV and find more things on that than the U.S. networks. I am seriously thing of getting Canadian TV ... if I can get my finances together.

Ku Band is so inexpensive it is unreal, I just picked up another satellite receiver and a switch for like $22 shipping included on E-bay.

A lot of indicators say we are heading for bad times...(to put it mildly)....William Cooper and many others including you James talked about this years ago. Looks like we are about there. I think it will the forced innoculations that will stir up the masses more than anything...

I don't post here all that much...but doing a lot of reading and trying to understand it all as a newbie to FTA Ku Band. This is a great site with a lot of great people to learn all about FTA and satellite in general.

James, keep up the good work at Christian Media and God Bless!

> James_Lloyd_Scam_Artist

Unacceptable at best. It is my opinion that this thread be closed. Some people can't leave their "wars" out of the forums.

Last time I checked this was a group of like minded people looking to learn or advance the art of KU and C band reception. Your comments fail the simple test of;

Being in the public best interest, convenience and necessity.

Remove the thread because somebody's giving the op a hard time? That makes no sense. The op has been polite.

Permanently ban the person with the profile specifically designed to cause trouble. Check their ip address and ban the person, not the profile.

Is this how we treat people who provide content for us to watch? No wonder G18 is getting bare.

Individuals who don't like this thread should stop reading and posting in it, and the thread will fade into obscurity.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)