Lost 137w Feed

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Lone Gunman

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 19, 2010
southeast
I can get 135w and 139w with 77%q but not a sniff of 137w on either of my systems in the shop? Could someone confirm whether it's still there or not?

Thanks

I can get 135w and 139w with 77%q but not a sniff of 137w on either of my systems in the shop? Could someone confirm whether it's still there or not?

Thanks

I predicted this over a month ago on my website's FTA channel chart section.
Since there has been an MPEG-4 duplicate of these channels (on 139 West, with a national beam), but all signals encrypted, there was no reason for GCI to leave this mux up there any longer, especially in the clear. I did get to see last night's episode of David Letterman, but I guess that was the last that I will see of Anchorage's network affiliates. It was fun while it lasted.

Mike Kohl www.global-cm.net

Last edited:
I predicted this over a month ago on my website's FTA channel chart section.
Since there has been an MPEG-4 duplicate of these channels (on 139 West, with a national beam), but all signals encrypted, there was no reason for GCI to leave this mux up there any longer, especially in the clear. I did get to see last night's episode of David Letterman, but I guess that was the last that I will see of Anchorage's network affiliates. It was fun while it lasted.

Mike, I have an Error 404 when I click on your site's link. Thanks.

Links work here.
About the Ak Mux:
CRY.jpg

Well ... since it was FREE I guess I can't complain about it being gone. I did enjoy some of the programming
on 360 North ... especially the Native American and Outdoor stuff. I'll have to replace them with FNX on AMC 21 I guess.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)