Lost 137w Feed

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Lone Gunman

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 19, 2010
southeast
I can get 135w and 139w with 77%q but not a sniff of 137w on either of my systems in the shop? Could someone confirm whether it's still there or not?

Thanks

I can get 135w and 139w with 77%q but not a sniff of 137w on either of my systems in the shop? Could someone confirm whether it's still there or not?

Thanks

I predicted this over a month ago on my website's FTA channel chart section.
Since there has been an MPEG-4 duplicate of these channels (on 139 West, with a national beam), but all signals encrypted, there was no reason for GCI to leave this mux up there any longer, especially in the clear. I did get to see last night's episode of David Letterman, but I guess that was the last that I will see of Anchorage's network affiliates. It was fun while it lasted.

Mike Kohl www.global-cm.net

Last edited:
I predicted this over a month ago on my website's FTA channel chart section.
Since there has been an MPEG-4 duplicate of these channels (on 139 West, with a national beam), but all signals encrypted, there was no reason for GCI to leave this mux up there any longer, especially in the clear. I did get to see last night's episode of David Letterman, but I guess that was the last that I will see of Anchorage's network affiliates. It was fun while it lasted.

Mike, I have an Error 404 when I click on your site's link. Thanks.

Links work here.
About the Ak Mux:
CRY.jpg

Well ... since it was FREE I guess I can't complain about it being gone. I did enjoy some of the programming
on 360 North ... especially the Native American and Outdoor stuff. I'll have to replace them with FNX on AMC 21 I guess.

Status
Please reply by conversation.