Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion

BTW,my problem with closing the tabs on Safari 5.2? The "x" all of a sudden showed up on the tabs to close. The only thing that I can figure that caused that to happen is that I'd originally had my Safari set to open in 32 bit mode. Now I have it running in 64 bit mode by unchecking the box for "Open in 32-bit" in Get Info.

BTW,my problem with closing the tabs on Safari 5.2? The "x" all of a sudden showed up on the tabs to close. The only thing that I can figure that caused that to happen is that I'd originally had my Safari set to open in 32 bit mode. Now I have it running in 64 bit mode by unchecking the box for "Open in 32-bit" in Get Info.

Does Safari 5.2 beta have the unified search bar? i.e., like Chrome, where you can type in a search or a url?

Rocky, I've never seen the spinning blue circle (except on Windows 7). Are you running Parallels or some other emulator?

My Lion on my MacBook Air is 100% 64-bit Intel executables. If you want to check your Mac, bring up the Activity Monitor and look at the "Kind" column.

Rocky, I've never seen the spinning blue circle (except on Windows 7). Are you running Parallels or some other emulator?

My Lion on my MacBook Air is 100% 64-bit Intel executables. If you want to check your Mac, bring up the Activity Monitor and look at the "Kind" column.

No emulators. I am running 64 bit, but some apps don't say it.

I am only seeing the blue circle on the Air, not on the pro (which is also on 10.7.3). Not a big deal, and indeed, in the past day or so, I have no seen any spinning circles at all. :)

Trivia tidbit:

Got my new Apple battery in and decided to take the original apart to see if the cells are bad or something else. Cells are good but what I discovered was interesting. The batteries are made by Sony. :) Seems the circuit board is bad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts