Map Master June 21 Update

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Would be cool, the 4d transponder maps have been messed up for years, hope you guys will rename some birds to make it a better positioner, all these funky Motorola names are confusing, still kind of sucks that it's a 2 digit display for the name though...

Making it easier to select a sat with the remote would be a definite improvement. i.e. something other than GB, CE, etc.

What I really dislike is looking at a conversion chart to figure out what bird I am on. Motorola I think went on vacation for years. Good reason to shut them down. When there was 3 million buds out there guess they have a financial incentive.

If one wants to load maps into their reciver how do we go about doing it? I Had to do a factory reset on my reciver, now the only sats I have listed are the factory ones. I'm also currently parked at 105 trying to get maps to update.

When Motorola quit the consumer receivers they left consumers hanging, When map master is released we will have control again . I have done nothing until I can map my own receiver.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)