Mark Your Calendars!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will be announcing the prizes tomorrow. :)

Entry for those prizes will also open tomorrow after the prizes are announced.

To make it easier and more friendly members will only be able to enter to win up to 5 times for each prize. :)

Happy Holidays! :D

Tonight I will call in to the Satellite Nation radio show and announce the prizes, so if you want to hear what they are before anyone else, then tune in to Satellite Nation tonight at 8PM ET on SatelliteGuys Radio! :D

We announced last night on the Satellite Nation Radio Show the two grand prizes for our Holiday Party...

The two prizes are the most sought after electronics gifts this year... each of them currently selling on EBAY for aroun $700 each!

This year our main prizes are...

The Sony Playstation 4 System

and the Day One Edition XBOX ONE system!

You will be able to enter to win starting on Monday... and based on your feedback you will only have to enter once to win! :) (Which means each user is limited to one entry!) You also DO NOT need to be in the Chat Room to win these two prizes!

We will also have other smaller prizes we will be giving away in our Holiday Party Chat Room (and for these smaller prizes you DO need to be in the Chat Room.) plus a special giveaway from Titanium Satellite for our FTA Satellite Fans!

I'll take the $291M. Oh wait- different give away.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts