This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Matthew Perry to Star in 'Odd Couple' Reboot at CBS

isn't there a Odd Couple remake at 9:30s on Thursdays on CBS.

Matthew Perry To Star In 'The Odd Couple:' CBS Plans New Sitcom Based On Old Classic http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/...uple_n_4441872.html?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000592 Shouldn't this be in CBS section and I wonder who they will get to play Felix but imo I don't see this lasting like his other shows do unless they get right cast and script.as usual tv stations can't come up with something original all back to old time shows!!

Hasn't he starred in several failed series in recent years?
I wouldn't put any money on the next one.

I am afraid he has been a one hit wonder on Friends . Every other program he has starred in has quickly tanked since Friends.

Studio 60, Mr. Sunshine, and Go On. I actually liked Go On and was surprised when it was cancelled. It got pretty decent ratings for NBC.

S~

Is this anything new? While not exactly Odd Couple remakes, there's tons of Odd Couple type shows out there.

Even Chandler & Joey's apartment in Friends qualifies with Chandler being Felix and Joey being Oscar.
They should just make a "Joey & Chandler" Odd Couple show instead.

Last edited:
Why would Matthew Perry be Oscar? He actually makes a perfect Felix.

I suggested as much in another thread.