Maybe adding a Duo 625, can't figure out how much my fee will increase?

RollTide1017

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 3, 2009
Montgomery, AL
I currently have a 722 and a 322. Someone I know bought a 625 but is now getting rid of it, since they bought it Dish doesn't want it back. They were just going to throw it out so, they are giving it too me.

I haven't decided if I'm going to add it to my account with both the 722 and 322 or just replace the 322. Either way, I can't figure put what added fees I can expect. Anyone know how much my bill will go up when I add the 625 and what the differences may be if I decide to keep or remove the 322?

Thanks a lot for the help!

If you were to keep the 322 and add the 625, expect a $17 rise in receiver fees. If you were to drop the 322 and add the 625, expect a $3 rise in receiver fees (-14+17=$3.)

I currently have a 722 and a 322. Someone I know bought a 625 but is now getting rid of it, since they bought it Dish doesn't want it back. They were just going to throw it out so, they are giving it too me.

I haven't decided if I'm going to add it to my account with both the 722 and 322 or just replace the 322. Either way, I can't figure put what added fees I can expect. Anyone know how much my bill will go up when I add the 625 and what the differences may be if I decide to keep or remove the 322?

Thanks a lot for the help!

If you want me to make sure the receiver is eligible for transfer, send me a PM with the receiver number (R00XXXXXXXX). 3HaloODST has the pricing correct though.

If you were to keep the 322 and add the 625, expect a $17 rise in receiver fees. If you were to drop the 322 and add the 625, expect a $3 rise in receiver fees (-14+17=$3.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts