Media General Stations Removed from DISH, Agreement Reached

Beyond frustrated this is almost at 30 days and no resolution seems in sight.

Posted Via The SatelliteGuys Reader App!

If you can, set up an OTA antenna and/or get the appropriate module from Dish (the module might even be free.) It will save you a lot of frustration.

If you can, set up an OTA antenna and/or get the appropriate module from Dish (the module might even be free.) It will save you a lot of frustration.

I actually got the OTA module from Dish but unfortunately I can't pick up my station (WCMH Columbus NBC) where I'm located at

I actually got the OTA module from Dish but unfortunately I can't pick up my station (WCMH Columbus NBC) where I'm located at

I'm sorry to hear that. I'm in Columbus and thankfully I'm able to pick it up with an antenna and module. If there is a way I'm sure someone here can help you. I hope they get this thing settled soon. Good luck my friend!

I'm sorry to hear that. I'm in Columbus and thankfully I'm able to pick it up with an antenna and module. If there is a way I'm sure someone here can help you. I hope they get this thing settled soon. Good luck my friend!

I live up near Mansfield and I've tried to pick it up but it's just not working. Thank you for your thoughts. I never expected this to last a month and I'm most upset that I've been missing Sunday Night Football and a few other shows I watch on NBC. I'm hoping this is settled before we get too far into November.

I live up near Mansfield and I've tried to pick it up but it's just not working. Thank you for your thoughts. I never expected this to last a month and I'm most upset that I've been missing Sunday Night Football and a few other shows I watch on NBC. I'm hoping this is settled before we get too far into November.

What kind of antenna are you using? Are there lots of obstacles? How many miles away? Tvfool.com can help

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Forum Runner

You could "move" until an agreement is reached.

Think it was mentioned earlier,you can watch SNF online or mobile.As to the shows I'm guessing they would be available on Amazon,Dish would probably give you some credits for those.