Message 771

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

txtom911

Original poster
Oct 11, 2006
I keep getting the message 'Searching for Signal on Satellite 2" . This is because I only have one cable connected to the tuner and I only want one connected. How do I tell it that I will not be connecting a second cable and how do I get rid of the message.

You don't mention which DVR you have, but there should be an option during setup where you configure the DVR for 1 or 2 satellite inputs.

I keep getting the message 'Searching for Signal on Satellite 2" . This is because I only have one cable connected to the tuner and I only want one connected. How do I tell it that I will not be connecting a second cable and how do I get rid of the message.

It's in the setting when you did the initial setup. Which DVR do you have?

I added an H20 in the room with one of my DVRs, so I only had one coax line for the R15-300.

I did a red button reset on it with only tuner 1 connected, and it has never given me the searching message.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)