microHD Shipping Status

Yeah I have it already download and ready.

I haven't got my email yet, but hopefully it ships today. :D

Don't you already own a complimentary copy of the Micro HD? :confused:

On a lighter note: Expressing excitement about receiving email regarding the shipment of the MicroHD is solely reserved for those without a copy of the MicroHD, yet! This is our time to catch up with you guys in the MicroHD Excitement, so please let us have our moment! :)

Got my email just a few minutes ago! Wonder if the new alpha remote is with this batch .........

No est on delivery time yet on the tracking page but FedEx does list it as "picked up"

WOOHOO!!! Just got my shipping notification. Now please excuse me while I clean up my fresh puddle and change my pants......

Sent from my Timex Sinclair using SatelliteGuys

Per Brian in another thread, no not this shipment.
Yeah, I remember reading that post but didnt follow. I need to read it again, but it seems like it was - not in the 1st batch, but had ordered enough for the 2nd batch, so, the 2nd batch will get it sent with, or opened and replaced
and we in the 1st batch will just get the original only????.........I dunno....need to re-read it. 
Ill be busy anyway, my usbbdm came in too, and I got a HD8240 I've not had much time to play with yet either......

YIPPEE KAI YO KAI YAY!!!!!
3 SatelliteAV emails(did someone have too much coffee?;)) & a Fedex tracking email! :D

Thanks to the hard-working staff there. :)

Closed means it has been shipped or sitting at the loading dock waiting for FedEx. At least that is how I have seen it done before.

I received an email from FedEx, then 3 emails from SatAv 30 minutes later. This new order shows "Closed", and my older orders also show Closed.

Estimated delivery date = July 18

6 days on the road and I'm a-gonna.... :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)