Microsoft E3 Highlights

mwgiii

Gaming Guru & Pub Member
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
Birmingham, AL
Grand Theft Auto IV is 360 exclusive! GameSpot corrected with this: "I get the official Rockstar Games announcement of Grand Theft Auto IV in my e-mail--it says that the game will be release simultaneously on Xbox 360 and PS3. Moore said it was coming to 360 first. What the...?"

Xbox 360 HD-DVD peripheral--it looks like a mini Xbox 360 with a black front. The name is "Xbox 360 Player" and it will be available this holiday season. No price given.

Gears of War trailer

Pac-Man, Contra, Galaga, Frogger, Sonic, Defender, Street Fighter II, Time Pilot, Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3, Rally-X, Dig Dug, Ms. Pac-Man, PaperBoy, and Rootbeer Tapper announced for Arcade.

All arcade classics will have updated HD graphics, some will have XBL muliplayer.

Fable 2 and Forza Motorsport 2 trailer.

Microsoft and Rockstar have entered into an exclusive deal to privide episodic content via Xbox Live Marketplace. Grand Theft Auto IV will be updated with regular fresh content.

PC games: Crysis, Age of Conan. Hyping Vista.

Bill Gates announces new platform--"Live Anywhere." Will be part of Windows Vista--will have one user interface, one identity, one friends list, one message center, one marketplace. Same as Xbox Live 360, same interface, embedded in Windows. Gates says Live Anywhere will extend to mobile phones.

Halo 3 trailer shown.

The End

Microsoft did not let the game sites stream the conference live so my info came from here:
http://www.gamespot.com/e3/e3story.html?sid=6149698

You can watch the conference here:
http://www.gamespot.com/e3/index.html
Right hand side, half way down the page.

Last edited:
Halo 3 Trailer now on the XBox Live Marketplace.

I don't know if this is legit or a hoax..... Someone on 1up posted it....

Can anyone confirm?

Last edited:
List of games from Microsoft Game Studios at E3.

• Alan Wake
  • Blue Dragon
  • Crackdown
  • Fable 2
  • Forza Motorsport 2
  • Gears of War
  • Halo 3
  • Mass Effect
  • Shadowrun
  • Too Human
  • Viva Pinata

Where the hell is Rallisport Challenge 3? Best racer on the system and it's being killed for forza and project gotham, blegh...Forza SUCKED

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)