MLB 2012 Postseason

Giants scape bases loaded with one out and Mr triple crown pops out to end the inning.. amazing

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

pro96 said:
Giants scape bases loaded with one out and Mr triple crown pops out to end the inning.. amazing

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Vogelsong doesn't look as sharp as he's been thus far in the playoffs, but he's somehow managed to walk the tightrope.

Even though he was safe, when will players learn that they can actually get to first base quicker running through it instead of diving at it head first.

Sent from my Jailbroken iPhone 3GS using SatelliteGuys

Even though he was safe, when will players learn that they can actually get to first base quicker running through it instead of diving at it head first.

Those that do it never will.

The Sports Science guys will prove that to them someday.

The bases loaded that the Tigers had with one out and scored nothing might the key to the whole series. If Miggy gets a hit the game might be tied and who knows the Tigers could be leading this game.

SkiKing said:

Yup, only time that's a good play is if the throw is high and wide and you're trying to avoid a tag.

The bases loaded that the Tigers had with one out and scored nothing might the key to the whole series. If Miggy gets a hit the game might be tied and who knows the Tigers could be leading this game.

Of course he gets nothing worth swinging at at the time as well.
SF has done a great job of throwing outside the strike zone for most of the series and the ump still calls them K's.

SF has done a great job of throwing outside the strike zone for most of the series and the ump still calls them K's.

So only the Giants pitchers get the calls for strikes outside the strike zone? Give some credit to the Giants pitching. They have kept the 3-4-5 Tigers hitters in check.

So only the Giants pitchers get the calls for strikes outside the strike zone? Give some credit to the Giants pitching. They have kept the 3-4-5 Tigers hitters in check.

Yep, the Giants pitching staff has been THE difference in this series.

Jimbo said:

Sorry, but I disagree with any implication that the strike zone has favored the Giants. I feel like the zone for all three games has been consistent every game. It seemed a little tight in game one, but it was tight for both teams.

I have given the Giants pitching credit ... Tigers haven't hit for most of the year.

Tiger Starting pitching has been VERY good as well.
Sanchez was for some unknown reason wild in the 2nd inning and gave up two runs and that was it.
Yep, the Giants pitching staff has been THE difference in this series.

Giant have pitched very well.

Unless the Tigers can pull a 2004 Red Sox, the Giants are looking at their second World Championship in three years.

Sorry, but I disagree with any implication that the strike zone has favored the Giants. I feel like the zone for all three games has been consistent every game. It seemed a little tight in game one, but it was tight for both teams.

No need to apologize, because I haven't seen it either (and I'm a neutral fan).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)