MLB 2015 Season

I hope that the Cubs will do something this year. As far as the Braves go,I'll jump on their bandwagon as soon as they progress past the wild card/opening play-off rounds. Whatever they do in the regular season is meaningless as long as they always suck in the postseason,I can't remember the last time they won a postseason game.

I can understand Price to a degree, the team would like to inform the kid that he's being sent down before hearing it elsewhere ...
On the other side, doesn't each team have to list the players that are available for each game on the scorecard before the game anyways ?
Therefore if the opponent sees a guys name missing they will already know that he won't be playing ?

Now I'm talking about the players available for the game, not the 40 man.

Hockey players in Canada hear about being traded on Sportscentre before their GM calls.
Man up and put on your pants nancy!
Difference being, baseball players are thought to be pampered ... not so with Hockey.

I just read that a baseball player will probably miss time, he cut his hand in the shower.
Not in hockey. :D

I can understand Price to a degree, the team would like to inform the kid that he's being sent down before hearing it elsewhere ...
On the other side, doesn't each team have to list the players that are available for each game on the scorecard before the game anyways ?
Therefore if the opponent sees a guys name missing they will already know that he won't be playing ?

Now I'm talking about the players available for the game, not the 40 man.

Then the organization should put a lid on the leaks to the media. I am not a huge fan of the media, put it IS their job to find information and report it.

I really don't think Bryan Price knew what he was in for when he took the job. He never was a manager anywhere before this.

Sent from Note 3

Reactions: salsadancer7
Difference being, baseball players are thought to be pampered ... not so with Hockey.

I just read that a baseball player will probably miss time, he cut his hand in the shower.
Not in hockey. :D

I remember some stories about Maurice Richard... Happened once he broke his arm in the game, went back to the locker room, reset it and came back.
Also one Cup finals, got knocked out of the game but game back in the 3rd to score the winning goal. Next day he didnt remember anything.

I remember some stories about Maurice Richard... Happened once he broke his arm in the game, went back to the locker room, reset it and came back.
Also one Cup finals, got knocked out of the game but game back in the 3rd to score the winning goal. Next day he didnt remember anything.
Of course this was before what we consider Modern Technology in medicine.
This day and age it would be much harder to get away with.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)