MLB 2015 Season

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I see many of the All Star game votes. Royals are coming back to the pack now.
Cabrera at 1b, Trout is there but he was there in the beginning as well, Donaldson at 3rd has moved into 1st, Cruz has the spot for DH at the moment.

I'm not saying that Royals don't belong there as they are in 1st place but not all of them are playing AS status ball.
Omar Infante for one and I'm not sure if he'll be passed before Sunday.

I have voted a lot in the last week. The ones you listed there are the ones I voted for and in the NL, mostly Reds. LOL

I don't follow the AL real close, but I watch Sportscenter and MLBTV a lot.
I voted for Jose Iglesias for SS in the AL.

I don't follow the AL real close, but I watch Sportscenter and MLBTV a lot.
I voted for Jose Iglesias for SS in the AL.
Tiger fans thank you for your vote.
While I personally think he should start, I don't see that happening although I do see him making the game with the player vote.

do you know why every year they make the Giants the 11AM game in Washington on the 4th of July? the Giants Fans need get up at 8AM

Yankees at Red Sox for three games starting tonight! If the Sox can take two of three, they'll be 4.5 games out at the ASB (a far cry from the 9.5 a couple of weeks ago)

I've been a Red Sox fan since 1974, and I gotta tell you it was awesome to see my all-time favorite player inducted in the Hall of Fame today! What he and his 165 lb. frame did over a 7 year span it the middle of the juicing era will never be equaled!! Congratulations Pedro!!

I've been a Red Sox fan since 1974, and I gotta tell you it was awesome to see my all-time favorite player inducted in the Hall of Fame today! What he and his 165 lb. frame did over a 7 year span it the middle of the juicing era will never be equaled!! Congratulations Pedro!!
I was happy to see all of these guys going in, particularly Smoltz, the BIG Unit Johnson and Pedro !

Tigers are done ..... before the trade deadline.
How sad.

Unless they go out and make some MAJOR moves, quickly ....

Don't see it happening though.

Tigers are done ..... before the trade deadline.
How sad.

Unless they go out and make some MAJOR moves, quickly ....

Don't see it happening though.
Maybe they'll unload their free agents & then stock up for next. Cespedes might be moved,but with Price,other teams might just wait until the free agent market opens up instead of trading for him to pitch the last two months of the season for then THEN lose him to free agency(I read or heard that logic somewhere).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)