MLB Extra innings only

Status
Please reply by conversation.

bross

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 3, 2008
New Jersey
Does anyone subscribe to DTV for MLB Extra Innings only? I'm thinking of doing this if it's possible. I would use it on one HDTV only, and would cancel the service completely during the off season. Does anyone know the best way to do this and what it would cost? I don't need any additional programing and would use it for baseball only.

Does anyone subscribe to DTV for MLB Extra Innings only? I'm thinking of doing this if it's possible. I would use it on one HDTV only, and would cancel the service completely during the off season. Does anyone know the best way to do this and what it would cost? I don't need any additional programing and would use it for baseball only.

Don't think you can do that, just like you can't order just the Sunday Ticket, you have to have at least a base package programming in order to have it.

it does im doing right now to sept for sunday ticket and i have the family pac:up

Ok, the Family package does work, that's good to know, isn't that the package that's around $ 30 p/m ?

OP, remember that when your service is under suspension, your 24 month contract is not running either.

Jimbo

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)