Monday's update for sirius

Van

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Jul 8, 2004
Virginia Beach
:mad: The update monday wiped out all of my presets, did this happen to anyone else that has a starmate replay? It didnt wipe out any of the stored artists nor did it wipe out any setting changes, just all of my presets.

Van said:
:mad: The update monday wiped out all of my presets, did this happen to anyone else that has a starmate replay? It didnt wipe out any of the stored artists nor did it wipe out any setting changes, just all of my presets.
All good here... All presets are still there.

It wiped out my presets on my Starmate replay, but my Audiovox was fine.

This is happening to quite alot of people on other boards. Check up in the 180's..You most likely will see that you now have the canadian channels. It wasn't an official release and only some people have gotten it so far. I, unfortunately, have not gotten it yet.

charper1 said:
Not that I ever noticed before but I see:
181 - ESPN Deportes
182 - BBC Mundo
183 - Radio Korea
184 - The Activation Chnl

SIRIUS is conducting a rolling update where all the new receivers are getting the new Canadian channels and some of the older radio are getting the following channels:

185 The Weather Network
186 Hardcore Sports
187 Info Plus
188 RCI Plus
192 Rock Velours
193 energie2

With these new music channels, SIRIUS now has the most commercial free music channels. XM will add a couple more to counter, I'm sure. Besides I can only listen to one at a time.

the catholics are getting their own channel?!?!

oh I hope nedly mandingo has some fun with that :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)