Motor problems

Status
Please reply by conversation.
That is funny You guys are getting people with legit ones wanting to know how to hack them and I have a hacked one wanting to make it legit. I just was told from one of the mixed martial arts guys in Cal. that you can get alot of soccer games with these things that is why I bought one. My son likes to watch other countries they play the game different than we do here.

wcj800 said:
That is funny You guys are getting people with legit ones wanting to know how to hack them and I have a hacked one wanting to make it legit. I just was told from one of the mixed martial arts guys in Cal. that you can get alot of soccer games with these things that is why I bought one. My son likes to watch other countries they play the game different than we do here.

Gol TV has a lot. I dont know if T5 has some (not a real big soccer fan)

It does seem weird. We are here to help, but not to hack :)

OK That sounds easy. Have you found many soccer games on channels. It doesn't matter to me what language he doesn't care either. His soccer team just got back from Brazil from playing some teams from down there and he that is all they watched there.

Like I say, Gol TV is FTA on 110. They have 2 channels, same thing but spanish language on one and english on a nother. Every time I flip to it, there is a game going on.

I think T5 (at 97W) should have some games. that satellite has most of the ethnic channels, and should have some on there (again, I'm not a soccer fan so I don't know)

I am more of a baseball fan myself but my son thinks he is going to be a pro soccer star some day and that is all he plays so I am stuck watching soccer live most of the time our cable provider does not cover very many sports channels at all that is what I have so that is why I bought the FTA Soccer Soccer Soccer.

Hockey fan here :)

I know how you feel. i have a French sports channel just for hockey

"you dont need to know the language to watch a hockey game" :)

There are alot of college hockey games on there too, once the season starts

Well ok so you are a soccer fan on ice. My son loves hockey also but he can't play it cost to much on top of all of his soccer tournaments that he plays in I think he played in 11 out of town tourneys this year. The cost liked to killed me. But he thinks Hockey and soccer are similar just hockey is a lot rougher.

college hockey is great...renewed my season tickets to University of Minn-Duluth Bulldogs about a month ago :)
Make the 3 hour drive for the home games.....yeah, I'm nuts :D

Hockey is better in person that is for sure. I have been to one game live and it was great TV does the game no justice.

"just hockey is a lot rougher" : ) You must have never seen a Celtic v Rangers soccer (football) game then, but your right the games are very similar I just got into ice hockey last season but have been a soccer fan from before birth (yes thats the way it is Glasgow you have no choice).

I tell you soccer can get pretty rough. My son was carted off last month with no feeling in his left side they put him on a stretcher with neck collar and everything in an ambulance to the Hospital and all the test came back negative and his movement and feeling came back after an hour or so. They say it was a stinger where it hit a nerve or something. He played 2 games the next day. So when I get home if I have any problems you guys can help me out right?

I am glad you guys told me this stuff was illegal I would have hated to get a knock on the door and not know what was going on. They say it is FTA and that all the dish stuff is FTA if you have one of these what a scam. But it does have a use legally that is good that at least I did not waist money.

wcj800 said:
I am glad you guys told me this stuff was illegal I would have hated to get a knock on the door and not know what was going on. They say it is FTA and that all the dish stuff is FTA if you have one of these what a scam. But it does have a use legally that is good that at least I did not waist money.

The receiver isnt illegal....the software they downloaded into is is.

I have the little borther (1500) and love it. The dish stuff isnt FTA...contrary to what people say....Dish & Evu are switching their encryption, so the hackers are losing yet again :)

Come to think of it that may be why my motor was doing some funny things when I put the default file back maybe I will not have as much trouble.

You were right

Iceberg you were right that gol TV channel I got tuned to it last night and sure enough there was soccer on my son was all happy he stayed up late and watched it. Flashing that back to default was not very hard and now all is well. I am going to play a little more tonight and see what kind of other channels and sats I can find. Looks like it is going to still be pretty cool to have without all the illegal stuff. Can it pick up any network feeds like NBC for the nascar races or am I back in the big dish C-band days when you could get that. All of that stuff is probably scrambled with this isn't it? No big deal I have cable for that, just wondering though.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)