MRV Discussion

I have never been able to successfully get MRV to work or show up on my HR20-100 & HR22-100 DVRs. Can someone give a step by step on how to setup the 2 DVRs to see each other's recordings. Also, can you tell a DVR to record to a different DVR in the home? I have my network wired with Cat5e to each unit and all ports are forwarded to the correct IP addesses and confirmed when running a network test on the DVRs it passes. Now it still does not see each DVR only the local machine you are at, I need help. Thanks.

I have never been able to successfully get MRV to work or show up on my HR20-100 & HR22-100 DVRs. Can someone give a step by step on how to setup the 2 DVRs to see each other's recordings. Also, can you tell a DVR to record to a different DVR in the home? I have my network wired with Cat5e to each unit and all ports are forwarded to the correct IP addesses and confirmed when running a network test on the DVRs it passes. Now it still does not see each DVR only the local machine you are at, I need help. Thanks.

DVR to DVR isn't supported yet, only a HR2X to a H21-100 or H21-200.

Wow, I have been using ReplayTV units all throughout my house over my network for over 7 years flawlessly machine to machine, room to room, it even asks me which machine do I want to record my show on. But they do not play in HDTV. I purchased the the best DVR's I could find from DTV and I am not impressed. I hope they get MRV technology working soon or at least the rights they purchased from ReplayTV come through soon. I just purchased (3) more H23NC-600 receivers, If I get these on my network will I at least be able to see the one DVR unit on my network from each receiver and can I have two different receivers playing back shows from the same DVR at the same time?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts