MRV Discussion

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I have never been able to successfully get MRV to work or show up on my HR20-100 & HR22-100 DVRs. Can someone give a step by step on how to setup the 2 DVRs to see each other's recordings. Also, can you tell a DVR to record to a different DVR in the home? I have my network wired with Cat5e to each unit and all ports are forwarded to the correct IP addesses and confirmed when running a network test on the DVRs it passes. Now it still does not see each DVR only the local machine you are at, I need help. Thanks.

I have never been able to successfully get MRV to work or show up on my HR20-100 & HR22-100 DVRs. Can someone give a step by step on how to setup the 2 DVRs to see each other's recordings. Also, can you tell a DVR to record to a different DVR in the home? I have my network wired with Cat5e to each unit and all ports are forwarded to the correct IP addesses and confirmed when running a network test on the DVRs it passes. Now it still does not see each DVR only the local machine you are at, I need help. Thanks.

DVR to DVR isn't supported yet, only a HR2X to a H21-100 or H21-200.

Wow, I have been using ReplayTV units all throughout my house over my network for over 7 years flawlessly machine to machine, room to room, it even asks me which machine do I want to record my show on. But they do not play in HDTV. I purchased the the best DVR's I could find from DTV and I am not impressed. I hope they get MRV technology working soon or at least the rights they purchased from ReplayTV come through soon. I just purchased (3) more H23NC-600 receivers, If I get these on my network will I at least be able to see the one DVR unit on my network from each receiver and can I have two different receivers playing back shows from the same DVR at the same time?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)