MSNBC HD now in dish america package

KG4KBU

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 1, 2009
Corbin, KY
It now looks like MSNBC is part of the dish america HD package. The hd feed is the only one being broadcasted though. Now I wonder if it will stay and if Al Jazeera America will be a part of that package as I now have current tv for 5 dollars a month.

Last edited:
I'm new here, so this is a geat chance to learn a bit about the forum. Regarding this thread on MSNBC, if I were to express surprise that anyone cared, would that be considered out of bounds? :dev

Perhaps it was added, just not publicized. It was just added to AT120. Given it is the beginning of the month, I bet a new NBC agreement went into effect that included AT120 and Dish America inclusion.

Why would any normal person want MSNBC? Laced with opinionated garbage they call reporting and mostly ultra liberals ..... Dish could do without or PAY me to watch that crap.

Just like Fox News...opinionated ultra conservative garbage they call "fair and balanced." I get my news from independent online sources, not corporate shills like CNN, MSNBC or FNC.

Just like Fox News...opinionated ultra conservative garbage they call "fair and balanced." I get my news from independent online sources, not corporate shills like CNN, MSNBC or FNC.

And you still can't trust the media,but at least it's not being shouted to us.Or someone nearly in tears.

Why would any normal person want MSNBC? Laced with opinionated garbage they call reporting and mostly ultra liberals ..... Dish could do without or PAY me to watch that crap.

Why would any normal person want Fox News? Laced with opinionated garbage they call reporting and mostly ultra Conservatives ..... Dish could do without or PAY me to watch that crap.

See, it works for everyone.

No one is forcing you to watch anything. I bet the sole reason Dish agreed to this to avoid a larger fee increase.

Why would any normal person want Fox News? Laced with opinionated garbage they call reporting and mostly ultra Conservatives ..... Dish could do without or PAY me to watch that crap.

See, it works for everyone.

No one is forcing you to watch anything. I bet the sole reason Dish agreed to this to avoid a larger fee increase.

Only one major difference however. What I said is factual and what you twisted around is BS.

Have a nice day ... LOL

And you still can't trust the media,but at least it's not being shouted to us.Or someone nearly in tears.

I agree ... Chris Mathews is the main B-hole at MSNBC ... an absolute idiot. Fox and CNN have their share too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)