MSNBC HD now in dish america package

Some prefer to watch and listen to Communist propaganda and the Blaze and tear down the United States...it's not much different that watching Springer, except they don't offer beads.

Do not feed the trolls.

Anyhow, was GSN added to 120 as well, or is it another unannounced preview? I just check Dish's website, and I am not seeing anything on it. Last I checked, it was a 200 (or above) channel.

Happy to see MSNBC is in the same low pack as Fox now. I never understood why it was in top 200 ,but also in the lowest pack :Welcome pack. This would give me another option to save money if I wanted to downgrade to top 120. IF only they would move DIY to the same 120 pack I could actually downgrade and save $20.00 a month. But till they do move it I can't downgrade because my wife has to have DIY.

Do not feed the trolls.

Anyhow, was GSN added to 120 as well, or is it another unannounced preview? I just check Dish's website, and I am not seeing anything on it. Last I checked, it was a 200 (or above) channel.

Most likely unannounced preview with their "The Chase" starting next week.
Yep, uplink last evening:

116 - GSN [MPEG2 SD] - EchoStar14 119W TP 08 ConUS beam changed to free preview (A)
116 - GSN [MPEG4 SD] - Nimiq5 72.7W TP 21 ConUS beam changed to free preview (A)
9448(116) - GSN [MPEG4 HD] - Ciel-2 129W TP 22 ConUS beam changed to free preview (A)
9448(116) - GSN [MPEG4 HD] - Nimiq5 72.7W TP 06 ConUS beam changed to free preview (A)

Thanks for the update. I have MSNBC in Dish America now. Couldn't care less about MSNBC in news coverage but like the Caught on Camera and Catch a Predator shows on there. This makes three new channels in the past several weeks.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Why would any normal person want MSNBC? Laced with opinionated garbage they call reporting and mostly ultra liberals ..... Dish could do without or PAY me to watch that crap.

Why would anyone want FAUX snooze it full crap and conservative lies. So there, you really shouldn't be posting this to start with. It is of a political opinion and should be deleted along w/this post.

I just don't understand why Faux snooze (Fox news) is in the Smart Pack but you don't also have MSNBC. If you have a the Right Wing program you should have the Left Wing one to balance it off.

The Smart pack has Fox news and the Welcome pack has MSNBC. Since they are both in the top 120, I don't see why they couldn't put both channels in both packs , to balance it out so to speak.

I would like to have Fox News in Dish America. It's in all packs except for Dish America and Welcome. Dish and Fox can make it happen.

Lets get back to talking about the topic at hand here which is MSNBC in Dish America and not play the "my girlfriend is bigger than yours" game when it comes to which news channel you watch

Thank You

Someone tell me a country to move to where the addition of a news channel to a TV package doesn't stir up a ton of political s---.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

It is obvious what is happening. MSNBC has always had poor ratings, and recently they took a nosedive from "poor". They need to provide advertisers eyeballs and needed to take extreme measures to quickly try to increase viewership. What some look at a free "perk" is looked by others as another nudge to drop satellite entirely.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)