mtv networks

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Don't know if it's True or not, But a Dirt member from the "Other Site" claims theses Viacom channels will be launched the Wednesday the 13th.
Also was speculating that BBC world news also maybe coming same day, and claims the Top 250 is the target package.

So I guess we wait and see.
It was in their Uplink report.
2d0dc61cb60f99c731e9c542fbcd1a76.jpg

Samsung Galaxy S6 Active

Just wanted to clear something up, but that the user in the screen is not a member of the DIRT team. All DIRT members would use their first name and last initial.

Reactions: TNGTony and Troch77
yea, I was hoping they would be on AT250 (or lower AT) by now. Still Flex only?
As of now, But who knows for sure.
I've never seen a company add channels in lower packs that aren't available in the Highest base package.

Unless a money grab is in store for us America Top subs making us pay for additional A la carte packs.
Like $90 isn't enough for those low rated MTV channels.

But in a few short hours all of us should have some answers.

Samsung Galaxy S6 Active

Reactions: reddice
I have AT250 and have for years, as one great thing is anytime Dish added a new basic channel, they always went into AT250. I hope this does not change. I have been loyal to Dish since 1999, through so many disputes and all, but not having all of the basic channels is one thing I have learned to expect, paying $90 a month, this will be quite a disappointment. Dish has some great channels not available with Direct. We will find out tomorrow I guess. No signs of BBC World or France24 as yet either.

Reactions: reddice and Troch77
I have AT250 and have for years, as one great thing is anytime Dish added a new basic channel, they always went into AT250. I hope this does not change. I have been loyal to Dish since 1999, through so many disputes and all, but not having all of the basic channels is one thing I have learned to expect, paying $90 a month, this will be quite a disappointment. Dish has some great channels not available with Direct. We will find out tomorrow I guess. No signs of BBC World or France24 as yet either.
I have France 24 but you have to subscribe to an international package.
I have Willow Cricket for $14.99 and I just added the 2 $5 packs to it.
You could just add I think News pack for $5 and that would have France 24 in it.
But you still have to have Willow, or any other Foreign package, Willow was the cheapest.
You can't have the International Base pack for $10 if you have an English base pack or Latino Base package.
Which sucks.
Otherwise , it's around $20 Just for me to get those news channels.
But Cricket is very interesting to watch so I don't mind.

Samsung Galaxy S6 Active

One thing I like about Dish, is they have everything in one place, be it OTA (211k), or satellite, so anything can be DVR'd. I get BBC World & France24 both streaming as well as a bunch of other all news English speaking international channels, with the Roku or Chromecast, but no DVR feature and I have to go looking for the channels. I have no idea why it has taken Dish so long to finally add BBC World (If they do). It has been on Charter Cable as well as Direct TV for sometime now. Charter even has CNN International. Both are in HD. I have no idea how Dish decides to add new channels, but I guess they do not follow others. Yet, we have many other channels that Direct does not have. I knew about the International package, but I think I would have to get a different dish, one for the 118.7.

Reactions: reddice
I have AT250, and I can see the MTV channels on 362-366 and 368, but they are in Red. So not available in AT250

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)