mtv networks

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
To be fair, $75 of that $260 was for pro-rated charges from the prior month, MLB Extra Innings package payment, and a PPV Movie. That said, still a high bill, for sure.

I got my bill down to $244 after eliminating one HWS and cancelling the XTSY channel. Be glad when that new switch comes out so I can have two Hopper 3s, will be able to get my bill down some more. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Don't know if it's True or not, But a Dirt member from the "Other Site" claims theses Viacom channels will be launched the Wednesday the 13th.
Also was speculating that BBC world news also maybe coming same day, and claims the Top 250 is the target package.

So I guess we wait and see.
It was in their Uplink report.
2d0dc61cb60f99c731e9c542fbcd1a76.jpg

Samsung Galaxy S6 Active

Don't know if it's True or not, But a Dirt member from the "Other Site" claims theses Viacom channels will be launched the Wednesday the 13th.
Also was speculating that BBC world news also maybe coming same day, and claims the Top 250 is the target package.

So I guess we wait and see.
It was in their Uplink report.
2d0dc61cb60f99c731e9c542fbcd1a76.jpg

Samsung Galaxy S6 Active

I don't think that's a DIRT member, I think he just has a similar avatar. His screen name is "ClimateHawk" usually DIRT members are "xyz@DISHNetwork."

Reactions: simplexswrhs90

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)