multi switch sw44 to upgrade

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

satguysca

Original poster
Mar 16, 2008
I have a 9200 HD,PVR with 2 regular rcv.With a power inserter & a multi-dish switch sw44.I would like to add 1 more rcv to my legit sub to BV.My question is my sw44 is full.Can i upgrade to 6 & with switch should i choose from.
This is what i have :21"or22" BV dish , 2 dual lnbf ,82,91

need your HELP. THANKS in ADVANCE.

SATGUYSCA :confused:

Honestly the easiest thing to do is upgrade to DishPro. Get a couple of DishPro single (or dual...hell get a Twin they're cheap) and a couple DP34 switches. The DP34 switches can be cascaded.

So it would be two lines from the dish (one from each LNB) to the DP34 and you can use 4 lines output. 2 to the 9200 and 2 to the other two receivers. The 2nd DP34 can connect and you could have up to 4 more recievers

Or get a DPP44+ switch. That would allow you to run one line to the 9200 and use a separator. Then the other 3 outputs can be for the other 3 receivers

Can i connect my sw44 output to a (4x1) Diseq input,then connect BV rcv to output on the Diseq?

Thanks for the reply ICEBERG
SATGUYSCA

nope

The only other option is to get 4 high frequency splitters and another SW44. On the 4 lines from the LNB's you put the splitters on and hook them to the 2 SW44 switches.

DishPro would be easier ;)

Well i guess i will go with Dish Pro. Now can i connect my 2 FTA to my existing BV.Also have 33"dish with 2 direct tv dual lnb with a bracket for 110/119 DN. Can you explain me this setup & what do i need to get. Where the best place to buy in ONTARIO..
THANKS ICEBERG , i realy apreciated you're help :)
SATGUYSCA

Now can i connect my 2 FTA to my existing BV.
why would you wanna connect fta to bev, the only channels available are barkers so no point
Also have 33"dish with 2 direct tv dual lnb with a bracket for 110/119 DN.
this may work if ya wanna try a greymarket subscription, but as far as 110/119 with fta again no point only barkers

i suggest you stick with your provides boxes for their services

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts