multi switch sw44 to upgrade

satguysca

Original poster
Mar 16, 2008
I have a 9200 HD,PVR with 2 regular rcv.With a power inserter & a multi-dish switch sw44.I would like to add 1 more rcv to my legit sub to BV.My question is my sw44 is full.Can i upgrade to 6 & with switch should i choose from.
This is what i have :21"or22" BV dish , 2 dual lnbf ,82,91

need your HELP. THANKS in ADVANCE.

SATGUYSCA :confused:

Honestly the easiest thing to do is upgrade to DishPro. Get a couple of DishPro single (or dual...hell get a Twin they're cheap) and a couple DP34 switches. The DP34 switches can be cascaded.

So it would be two lines from the dish (one from each LNB) to the DP34 and you can use 4 lines output. 2 to the 9200 and 2 to the other two receivers. The 2nd DP34 can connect and you could have up to 4 more recievers

Or get a DPP44+ switch. That would allow you to run one line to the 9200 and use a separator. Then the other 3 outputs can be for the other 3 receivers

Can i connect my sw44 output to a (4x1) Diseq input,then connect BV rcv to output on the Diseq?

Thanks for the reply ICEBERG
SATGUYSCA

nope

The only other option is to get 4 high frequency splitters and another SW44. On the 4 lines from the LNB's you put the splitters on and hook them to the 2 SW44 switches.

DishPro would be easier ;)

Well i guess i will go with Dish Pro. Now can i connect my 2 FTA to my existing BV.Also have 33"dish with 2 direct tv dual lnb with a bracket for 110/119 DN. Can you explain me this setup & what do i need to get. Where the best place to buy in ONTARIO..
THANKS ICEBERG , i realy apreciated you're help :)
SATGUYSCA

Now can i connect my 2 FTA to my existing BV.
why would you wanna connect fta to bev, the only channels available are barkers so no point
Also have 33"dish with 2 direct tv dual lnb with a bracket for 110/119 DN.
this may work if ya wanna try a greymarket subscription, but as far as 110/119 with fta again no point only barkers

i suggest you stick with your provides boxes for their services

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts