My 922 died!!!!!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

sideswiper

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 9, 2008
pontypool ont. canada
Well my 922 died the other day , first it started to loose counts, then the actuator quit all together so i hooked up my v-box to move the dish, then it wont pick up the H polarities, so i slaved the 922 from my Diamond 9000 and switched the polarities from there. all was ok for about a week then all of a sudden the volume would not work, not even the volume meter in the top left corner would not even show on the tv screen , did a master reset and all was well for about another week than the volume quit again, did another master reset and now still no volume and it will not get DC lock on 90% of the channels. I thought i was screwed then remembered that i took out a square trade warranty on the 922 ( cost around $25) for a year , emailed them and they are going to give me $210 for it and they are paying for it to get shipped to them also. So i was wondering if the sub i have on the old 922 can be transfered to another 922 when i get one??? I miss my 922 already so i am 922 hunting this week

I think you can you just need to let them know what happend they will deauthorize the old one and set up the new one, but you will loose the time you are down.
Terry

Call your programmer and talk to them. You can swap subs for sure. Suspending them it depends on the programmer. I think SRL still does but NPS may not anymore.

Well i got a 922 on ebay for $109.51 plus $60 for USPS Express Mail International shipping, they wanted almost $40 for USPS Priority International shipping so i figured that i got a good deal i will spring a little more for quicker mail service. The serial number says that it was made on the 332nd day of 2004 so the battery should be ok for a couple more years. I do have a battery back up that i use on my 4DTV i will be happy when i am up and running again.

Got my 922 yesturday and was up and running in about a hour, did a master reset reprogrammed my sats and all is good again. Sure missed not having it!!!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)