My Irish SUCK!!!

John W

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
Planet Earth
This weekend will be the battle of the underachievers.

What does it mean if we lose to the team that lost to Appalachian State (not to take away from A- state, they are a good team)

We expected a rough year this year with basically replacing our entire offense but this is a little ridiculous. Granted Georgia Tech and Penn State probably have some fairly stout Defenses but 15 sacks in two games and negative rushing yardage is just so sad.

Not giving up on Charlie Weis and I am glad Ty is gone (save your lectures on how we screwed him, he was the highest paid person at ND last year)

Gonna be a long year....

Your just now realizing this? *falls in the floor from laughing so hard* :D

I don't know what to say about ND. I am a Michigan State fan all the way, but I follow ND close because you can catch them on T.V. any given week they play.

I think it is disappointing that the Freshmen QB couldn't hold his ground, and that 2 of the five quarterbacks on the roster are from Charlie's recruiting, and they can't give him anything.

Knowing that Brady Quinn was going to be gone, you think he would have started grooming a QB a little quicker than he did.

Hopefully the Irish will be better in four years when they start their home and home with OU. Miami was no contest last week.

AAAHHH Shush Ramy.... you love to dump on me..all in good fun I know ;)

I was actually happy with what I saw with Clausen, the Oline just needs to help him a little which also leads to a better running game. I have MSU tickets (My mom and sis went to MSU). whole family is going to the game, after your UAB I am a lil afraid of you guys.

I think you will see the team improve drastically over the year, first 8 games are brutal, next year they better have their sh** together or I am gonna rethink my Sorin Society donations.

I have MSU tickets...QUOTE]

One of these years I want to get down to South Bend and see a MSU/ND game. It has become a nice rivalry lately. Iam a season ticket holder to MSU, and south bend is just as far from where I live as East Lansing. Its just tough to get your hands on any ND tickets without taking out a second morgtage.

Karma to ND. Its you penance for not joining the Big East in Football when all your other sports are. Its because you don't want to share your money. Gate receipts and TV contracts. Well so much for that good ole Catholic school. Enjoy the misery. (Man that was harsh but so well deserved. I feel better).

Karma to ND. Its you penance for not joining the Big East in Football when all your other sports are. Its because you don't want to share your money. Gate receipts and TV contracts. Well so much for that good ole Catholic school. Enjoy the misery. (Man that was harsh but so well deserved. I feel better).

LMAO....I agree 100%!! When I first heard that ND was coming to the Big East, I thought it was awesome conference...but when they pull the BS about ALL their teams EXCEPT the football team....well, I knew that catholic school charm was a farce and cemented that it was ALL ABOUT THE $$$$$$!

Also, WEIS(S) is THE most overrated head coach in ALL of football. JUST because you are a great offensive coordinator, does not necessarily mean you are head coaching material. Notre Dame and Michigan get the top recruits in the country litterally EVERY SINGLE YEAR.....and to be THIS bad only means one thing...the coaching is NOT that good.

I dont know whats going on in College Football. Its like the Karma Gods are deciding things. Miami stinks after they try to hose the Big East. Syracuse despite good recruits hasnt had a good team in years. Michigan I've respected over the years but I absolutely despise all this charm, mystic, tradition, etc. about Notre Dame. Money, money, money, tossing coaches left and right, gotta be independent, etc. And they still get ranked when they are clearly not that good. Heck they are still higher at 0-2 then other Division 1 teams that are 2-0. What gives sports writers? Just because they were good 80 years ago gives them the right be higher then a team that won on the field. They just burn me up (and not directed at the students or fans). The Dean, the money priests and all the other hypocritical crap that these supposed religious for the good schools. Its a farce.

If ND keeps losing, they will lose that huge TV contract they have with NBC (Notre Dame Broadcasting Co.), and then they will have to join either the Big East, or the Big Ten. The Big Ten would love to have them, see as they play half of our conference every year, and we only have 11 teams.

I understand that the conference name has been around forever, but they really do need a new name. Eventually, they will add a 12th school, and the Big 12 is already taken. Suggestions? Extra points for humor.