My Irish SUCK!!!

The parents drove me out of coaching, it was exactly how you said.

One thing I learned you cannot sugarcoat is evaluating talent...or lack there of. To me, THE most difficult thing to do is try to hit a moving object with a stick......period. And for that, you really and truly need skills to reach division I and/or try to play in the minors....and I rather break a kids heart when it comes to whether he has talent or not....than lead him to think he is something that he is not....

OK, now that the Boilers have eeked out a win against the Irish, the Irish are hereby allowed to fix all their ills, jell together as a team, and win the rest of their games!

Maybe they should get rid of Ron Powlus as the Quarterback Coach. Blind leading the blind...

I think they should start Sharpley as QB from now on. Hes done fairly good everytime he has been put in and i think he was the best out of the Three starters at the beginning of the season. In fact Brady quinn said that he thought Sharpley should be the starter, he said he was better than the other 2.

And to think....ND alum AND their fans made a MAJOR STINK about Ty Willingham going 6-6 his final year....WHERE IS THE UPROAR for an OH-5 start???!!! Willingham IS and ALWAYS WILL BE a better coach than Weis....

Geez Salsa, this is starting to sound personal. What do you got against Weis? Your Hurricanes should schedule ND, then you might change your mind.

No....really....I just think that JUST because he came from the New England coaching staff....EVERYONE assumes he's GOD. When Weis went 10-2...it was with WILLINGHAMS' players....SO if they would have given Ty the benefit of the doubt....that team might have competed for a National Championship....and I HATE Notre Dame!!!! LMAO!!

Sad Miracle on the Campus of Notre Dame

This morning, the students and staff of Notre Dame awoke to find Touchdown Jesus had voiced His opinion on the Fighting Irish's season...

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 124
Woooohooooo!!!! Irish win.... of course I am sure everyone will say its just because UCLA sucks but I don' t care, I will take the win.

Offense has a way to go but the D did a pretty good job. Instead on the other team playing on half the field we were playing on a short field for a change. One reason UCLA had so many yards is because of that and in the final 10 minutes it looked like ND went into a lower risk mode of play calling so as not to shoot themselves in the foot. Weis didn't seem to worry about the offense so much at that point because he had faith in his defense. Been a long time since we have seen that. IMHO Weis is a good coach and a good recruiter but not a good motivator. I have heard that he has had Corwin Brown in there doing some of the motivating.

I am off to Chicago Friday to see my Irish play Boston College. I know its a stretch but BC has spoiled quite a few seasons for us, time for ND to return the favor. But as long as we see improvement each week I will be happy no matter what the outcome of future games.

Woooohooooo!!!! Irish win.... of course I am sure everyone will say its just because UCLA sucks but I don' t care, I will take the win.

Offense has a way to go but the D did a pretty good job. Instead on the other team playing on half the field we were playing on a short field for a change. One reason UCLA had so many yards is because of that and in the final 10 minutes it looked like ND went into a lower risk mode of play calling so as not to shoot themselves in the foot. Weis didn't seem to worry about the offense so much at that point because he had faith in his defense. Been a long time since we have seen that. IMHO Weis is a good coach and a good recruiter but not a good motivator. I have heard that he has had Corwin Brown in there doing some of the motivating.

I am off to Chicago Friday to see my Irish play Boston College. I know its a stretch but BC has spoiled quite a few seasons for us, time for ND to return the favor. But as long as we see improvement each week I will be happy no matter what the outcome of future games.

I think the Irish played very well. Next week against BC....they are MORE than likely gonna get squashed....BUT, you never know...;)

UCLA sucks now. Before the game they were in the top 25 of at least one of the polls.

Went to the BC game, I wouldn't quite say ND still sucks but they are not too good on offense (understatement of the year).

Made my wife's day though. We were walking by the Basilica and Tommy Z walked by and gave my wife a high five. She will probably never wash that hand again.

With 40 or so seconds left on the clock, Charlie Weis showed his true arrogance and had the Irish go for 4th and 8 instead of attempting the game-winning field goal. Wh-wh-wh-wha-wha-what?!??!??!!!?

I mean, give your kicker a kick in the groin, why don't you? WHAT WERE YOU THINKING, CHARLIE??? Maybe you had bet against your team and couldn't take the chance that they might actually win?

Try and recruit players to Notre Dame now. You're locked into a multi-million, multi-year contract, so you have your money, right? What high school football player would want to come to ND and play for Charlie Weis now? Incredible.

I think my son summed it up best: "Bah, Humduck!"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)