My Openbox S10 went FUBAR

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Looks like noww they wanna fix it after I filed with BBB but they sent me the msg via Twitter.

Sent from my XRONified Touchpad using Tapatalk

OK sent my S10 to them January 12th and got it back yesterday. Apparently now it doesn't get LOS as it previously did. Working fine but now cant get the Motor to move as good as it used to be. Any one here with an S10 that can move their HH motor via USALS and or Diseqc 1.2? If so please post what FW you are using.

btw: It looks like I got back the same unit, so they work on it somehow haha.

Last edited:
I had a los problem with a s9.I reloaded the factory firmware,and sold it! It was fine as long as I wasn't using a switch,LOL
I know have a s10.Hope I don't see the same problem.If I do,it'll be the end of these cheap boxes for me.
Gotta remember,you get what you pay for.

I had a los problem with a s9.I reloaded the factory firmware,and sold it! It was fine as long as I wasn't using a switch,LOL
I know have a s10.Hope I don't see the same problem.If I do,it'll be the end of these cheap boxes for me.
Gotta remember,you get what you pay for.

Yup and S10 seem to be having the same issue as the 9

Sent from Epic Touch HD with Tapatalk

Well here is what I did to make the HH motor work. Googled s10 firmware and found a European one that made the motor work just fine. Had euro sats but quickly loaded the USA TPs and so far its working fine. Went to zero then 105w and found macy channel just fine. We will see how this fw holds out.

Sent from Epic Touch HD with Tapatalk

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts