NBA 2008-09 Season

This kid is playing out of his mind. MVP if they voted today, no question.

I agree, there is no question about it.

This morning on WEEI, they were calling LeBron's performance one of the greatest EVER.

They went on to say that only Wilt had more points in a game while getting a triple double.

To think this kid is ONLY 24 years old!! :eek: Something special!

Hey Guys!! Hope everyone is doing okay!! :)

I'M backkkk!!!! :D

Oh and yeah...............

GO CELTICS!!!!!! Beat those Lakers!!! :up

I agree, there is no question about it.

This morning on WEEI, they were calling LeBron's performance one of the greatest EVER.

They went on to say that only Wilt had more points in a game while getting a triple double.

To think this kid is ONLY 24 years old!! :eek: Something special!

Actually, since 1975 only Kareem Abdul-Jabbar and LeBron have ever scored at least 50 points and a triple double, not Wilt.

Also, the only other player to score more than 50 points twice in Madison Square Garden besides LeBron was Michael Jordan.

Following the game, LeBron had this to say.....
"Any time you can be put in a class with a guy like Michael Jordan or Kareem, it means a lot," James said. To be mentioned in the same breath is an honor for me. Two of the best guys to have ever played this game."

Apparently....you won't have to give up the ranch for Bosh. According to 790 The ticket sport station this morning.....There is a rumor of a Bosh for Miami's #1, Shaun Marion and Dorrel Wright.....

Now THAT deal, I would pull the trigger in a NYC second!!!

Apparently....you won't have to give up the ranch for Bosh. According to 790 The ticket sport station this morning.....There is a rumor of a Bosh for Miami's #1, Shaun Marion and Dorrel Wright.....

Wow, I'll second that!

The Heat could make a deep playoff run with Bosh!

I"m going to e-mail Dumars. Hands off, we want him in Detroit.:)

The return of "reason". Good to see you again my friend.

Thanks buddy. My wife would definitely take issue with that descripion! :D

As I've told you in our correspondence via e-mail, your "Daze of our Lions" was ALWAYS a must read, even when I wasn't posting here! :up

Thoughts to Ponder:1,000 Post Edition

HD for ESPN GamePlan?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)