NBA League Pass ... Will this be in HD like Sunday Ticket is??

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I haven't heard any new news of a RSN/NBA/DirecTV deal that would provide a packaged HD deal similar to the NFL's deal (which would be really nice), but they always have the selected NBA-TV game(s) in HD.

FOUND HERE

I bet networks that are run by Comcast, Mid-Atlantic Chicago Sacramento, will not be involved in that plan. Comcast has exclusivity rights for HD games in their areas. And it seems to be a great hold. I'd love to have the option to leave cable totally and catch a home team game with home team coverage in HD, but it doesn't look that way. I'll have to at least get full basic and digital classic just to qualify for the HD sports outlet.

charper1 said:
I haven't heard any new news of a RSN/NBA/DirecTV deal that would provide a packaged HD deal similar to the NFL's deal (which would be really nice), but they always have the selected NBA-TV game(s) in HD.

so the selected ones are in HD without league pass on D* in the 90s like NFL network does theres??

No, if it is like it has always been you will need to have the HD sub AND the NBA sub to see the games in HD.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)