NCAA Football 2012-13 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
20-0 TA&M end of first. AJ will need to earn his keep today. I still see Bama pulling this one out though...too deep and A&M isn't. A lot of time left for Yeldon and Lacy to run this one to victory provided Bama D adjusts to Johhny Football. :)

Last edited:
Meh, Florida is overrated. Cajuns blew that game against the Gators. Outplayed them the entire game then went conservative, and played for the OT on the last drive. Coaches should have let them continue with what was working.

What was working? FLAs defense was stopping them around every corner. Our crappy offense however couldnt keep them off the field.

Bama trying thier best to come back and take the lead ....

Damn typical Big 12 D gives up HUGE play after Huge play letting Bama back in it ...

However, they pick them off at the goal line to hang on ... so far.

Jimbo said:
Bama trying thier best to come back and take the lead ....

Damn typical Big 12 D gives up HUGE play after Huge play letting Bama back in it ...

However, they pick them off at the goal line to hang on ... so far.

Maybe that typical Big 12 D wasn't as bad as it looked. I'm no Big 12 fan but sportscasters were jokingly comparing Bama's defense to NFL defense. Even the announcers during today's game did. The A&M offense looked pretty good against the best of the best today so they would probably look pretty good against Big 12 defense too.

If 2 of the other unbeaten teams stay unbeaten there will be no SEC in the championship game for the first time in forever. I can't say I'm disappointed about that.

Watching TAMU/BAMA was a pleasure. The talent on the the field for that game is amazing. It's probably going to cost the SEC another shot at a national title, but it just goes to show that schedule and conference matter.

If it ends up being KSu/Oregon for the MNC, than Alabama has no one to blame but themselves. But if Notre dame gets in it over Alabama, if I'm the SEC I'd consider pulling out of the BCS.

Congrats to the Aggies and their fans. Huge win for our rookie SEC brethren. Congrats also to Missou for the comeback win against the Vols. New guys earning their stripes in the SEC. :up

Watching TAMU/BAMA was a pleasure. The talent on the the field for that game is amazing. It's probably going to cost the SEC another shot at a national title, but it just goes to show that schedule and conference matter.

If it ends up being KSu/Oregon for the MNC, than Alabama has no one to blame but themselves. But if Notre dame gets in it over Alabama, if I'm the SEC I'd consider pulling out of the BCS.

I don't get the SEC entitlement. I don't believe they should be handed a spot in the championship game over any undefeated BCS school. Teams who weren't the favorite win march madness almost every year. It's not about picking who has the most talent. It's about the teams who had the best season and last year's wins and reputation mean nothing today. Why even play the games if we're just going on reputation? No need to be so dramatic. There is no chance the SEC would pull out of having a chance at football's championship in the future for some silly protest.

Sent from my Kindle Fire HD using tapatalk 2

king3pj said:
I don't get the SEC entitlement. I don't believe they should be handed a spot in the championship game over any undefeated BCS school. Teams who weren't the favorite win march madness almost every year. It's not about picking who has the most talent. It's about the teams who had the best season and last year's wins and reputation mean nothing today. Why even play the games if we're just going on reputation? No need to be so dramatic. There is no chance the SEC would pull out of having a chance at football's championship in the future for some silly protest.

Sent from my Kindle Fire HD using tapatalk 2

What entitlement? I said if Oregon or Kstate go undefeated they deserve the title game. Neither are in the SEC.

Enjoyed it as well. A&M is going to be a challenge in the SEC, they fit well.

If the Irish go through Stanford, Oklahoma, and USC and finish undefeated, why wouldn't they deserve an MNC shot over a one loss Bama, who has struggled and now lost (at home) against the meaty part of their schedule? It's how a team plays the entire season, not how the media hypes them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)