NCAA Football 2012-13 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
They haven't played USC yet, and this was the first time playing OU in how long? It's so different than playing a team year after year.

If they don't go undefeated this conversation is pointless. We are arguing whether or not an undefeated ND team deserves a spot in the title game over a 1 loss SEC team. For ND to go undefeated they have to beat USC so I am assuming they do for my points.

Sent from my Kindle Fire HD using tapatalk 2

Wow, what a college football day!!! Alabama gets beat at home. You know, I thought Alabama was bad on the last drive. Yes, they got it near the goal line but there was a play or two where the Alabama qb really had to scramble and I almost thought he got injured on one play where he was down at, I think, the 2 yardline. Also, what a heartbreaker at the end as a penalty on Alabama on fourth down gave A&M the first down and the win. Bama would have gotten the ball back.

Miami gets beat late and loses a crushing game and may have to win out to get a bowl game. Technically, they can get a game. And what about Florida? Barely, beating Louisiana Lafayette. You have to feel for Louisiana Lafayette having Florida on the ropes and then losing late.

Btw, I have a serious question which pretty much proves that Im not a big college football fan. Who is Johnny Football??

Wow, what a college football day!!! Alabama gets beat at home. You know, I thought Alabama was bad on the last drive. Yes, they got it near the goal line but there was a play or two where the Alabama qb really had to scramble and I almost thought he got injured on one play where he was down at, I think, the 2 yardline. Also, what a heartbreaker at the end as a penalty on Alabama on fourth down gave A&M the first down and the win. Bama would have gotten the ball back.

Miami gets beat late and loses a crushing game and may have to win out to get a bowl game. Technically, they can get a game. And what about Florida? Barely, beating Louisiana Lafayette. You have to feel for Louisiana Lafayette having Florida on the ropes and then losing late.

Btw, I have a serious question which pretty much proves that Im not a big college football fan. Who is Johnny Football??
Johnny Football is that freshman QB for A&M that rolled over the Tide today, Johnny Manziel.

Last edited:
Tigers rebound nicely against MooState. A little flat on D, but win 37-17. Too bad any chance of playing in the Sugar Bowl went around the bowl and down the hole. ;)

Last edited:
meathead76 said:
No War Eagle tonight
The Thanksgiving turkeys would have life than Auburn has had this year

I haven't really paid attention to them that closely until tonight. Boy, are they bad. Gene Chizik got to be close to losing his job, right?

As much as we harped on Mettenberger, he's only a freshman and can only get better going forward.

At one point, I asked if McCoy had any college eligibility left and whether HE should play QB.

Now, I think Zack has gotten past the doomsday part of his playing career.

Ughh.....By the time Bama showed up to play, it was too little too late. Thought we had a good chance forcing the punt at the end, but the penalty.....

Oh well, still not out of it by a long shot, but we now need help.

Wow wouldn't it be great for 2 teams not in the SEC to play for the national championship!That said,I bet sec fans will be clamoring for a true playoff instead of this calamity called the bcs.

Wow wouldn't it be great for 2 teams not in the SEC to play for the national championship!
No, no it would not....:D
That said,I bet sec fans will be clamoring for a true playoff instead of this calamity called the bcs.

I dont know, it seems like the regular season is doing its job. You lose, you drop. :)

No, no it would not....:D

I dont know, it seems like the regular season is doing its job. You lose, you drop. :)

lol

so your implying that if no SEC team gets to play for the championship this year your fine not having a true playoff system?

Wow wouldn't it be great for 2 teams not in the SEC to play for the national championship!That said,I bet sec fans will be clamoring for a true playoff instead of this calamity called the bcs.
SEC has been consistant in wanting a playoff, even when they had both BCS slots.

SEC has been consistant in wanting a playoff, even when they had both BCS slots.

Well I commend them for that.I mean look at the basketball tourny and March Madness,the NCAA could have their cake and eat it too with a true playoff system.Not just a 4 team playoff.

The SEC (not just the fans but the schools and commisionor) have been pushing for a playoff for years and years. Its the other leagues that do not want it.

Well I commend them for that.I mean look at the basketball tourny and March Madness,the NCAA could have their cake and eat it too with a true playoff system.Not just a 4 team playoff.

Ya 4 teams in the Elite 8 for the SEC last year ;)

Football playoffs would be the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

POLL: Hypothetical: If Tebow and Te'o collided the results would be:

NFL Championship Sunday Picks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts