NCAA Football 2012-13 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow LSU you are banned from the SEC. embarrassing.

I have spoken with the high council, and we feel that an outright banning at this stage is premature when you take recent past success into account. However, we do feel that appropriate measures should be taken and have come to conclusion that a probationary status be immediately applied to LSU in ALL sports for a period of no less than 3 years.

We WILL be monitoring the situation closely.

sec should have an easy time tomorrow ...

Not a good start. Northwestern's putting it to Miss State (weren't they another of the overrated SEC teams when they were beating up on the Little Sisters of the Poor early in the season?).

Anyone else beginning to think maybe the SEC's opinion of itself (and ESPN's) is just a little infated? lol

Not a good start. Northwestern's putting it to Miss State (weren't they another of the overrated SEC teams when they were beating up on the Little Sisters of the Poor early in the season?).

Anyone else beginning to think maybe the SEC's opinion of itself (and ESPN's) is just a little infated? lol
You won't find many outside States fan base that talked them up as anything besides decent. At best. this is a game I fully expected them to lose.
Sent from my HTC 8x using Board Express

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts