Need Help 920 4dtv

Status
Please reply by conversation.
At 4959 I have a fluctuating signal around 30. Skew is 30. Still no picture. But I thought I saw a flash of something coming in for a second.

Okay it's trying to do something. I'm on 4759 with signal at 34. I see a flash every once in awhile. I HAVE A DC LOCK! For the moment anyway. Still no picture and not sure I'm on G1.

It must not be G1 then. I have a DC light. Even though I have attached G1 to it I wonder if it is a different satellite. The DC light is on channel 3 as well. I still do not have a picture on 5 -Arts channel. That's why I suspect it may not be G1.

Sorry for the delay. I had to share the internet with my son. Okay I am searching from the west again. Be back in a minute.

Is G1 the most westerly operational sat now? I'm about 4926 and signal around 20 and skew 30. No picture, and set it on G1 5. Everything west of this is signal 10. Once while searching it flashed 84 signal but never again.

no there are a couple more west of
G1 = Galaxy 15 @ 133 transponder 5 , 11 & 12 should be easy
C4 = AMC 10 @ 135 transponder 9 or 10 should be easy to find
W7 = AMC 7 @ 137 Occasional Feeds

a dc light and vc light will only be on the scrambled subscription channels so those i listed above will not show a vc or dc light.
those channels will just help you find the satellite .

Hi George,
Thanks for the info. I redid my sats. The first one with a signal is at 4927. Signal is not very good but better than 10. Sometimes it is as high as 20.
Channel 24 on this sat is as high as 38.

I am at 4760 which I labeled G1 channel 5. I do not have a picture but do have signal strength above 30. I have a DC lock.

ok with dc lock
on the options menu
select 9 and see what channel it says
i don't this its g1 but i could be wrong
also you can channel up or down and see if you find a transponder with a visable picture or vc lock ( if you have a videociper modual in your 4dtv)

Pressed 9 and it says You must tune to a VideoCipher channel to use this feature No videoCipher channel is currently available.

I don't have a 9 option, but that's what it said when I pressed nine on the remote.

yeah mine says that too when i don't have a vc lock

looks like everyone else has gone to bed lol
let me think a minute

did you channel up & down and see anyother channels ?

I channeled up and down but no channels. Now I've lost my DC light.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts