need help , should go in as new or returning customer ?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

revm1m

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 11, 2006
I have dish network now, i had Directv 3 yrs ago. In two weeks I am moving into a new house and want to get Directv. So, should I sign up as returning customer or as a new customer, under diffrent name and new address & new phone #? Which one , would be better deal ? Thanks for any advice..

I have dish network now, i had Directv 3 yrs ago. In two weeks I am moving into a new house and want to get Directv. So, should I sign up as returning customer or as a new customer, under diffrent name and new address & new phone #? Which one , would be better deal ? Thanks for any advice..
6 of one half dozen of the other should be same offer just call and sign up if you now want D* instead of moving your DISH.:)

6 of one half dozen of the other should be same offer just call and sign up if you now want D* instead of moving your DISH.:)

I don't have to move my DISH, because that is for Dishnetwork NOT Directv dish.The thing is should I sign up as a new Directv customer or tell Directv that I had Directv 3 yreas ago and now I am coming back.

I don't think they really give any deals to returning customers so if you can use your wife's name or something I would sign up as new. They've been cutting back on deals they'll give to existing customers as well-(making them pay full price for HD equipment upgrades instead of giving for free) - since they've expanded their HD offerings so much.

Richard

I don't think they really give any deals to returning customers so if you can use your wife's name or something I would sign up as new. They've been cutting back on deals they'll give to existing customers as well-(making them pay full price for HD equipment upgrades instead of giving for free) - since they've expanded their HD offerings so much.

Richard

that is what I was thinking. We had account under my wife's name , now I could have a new account under my name.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts