Need the Following information From Voom Subs

DVI - Native - 1080i

One comment... When I turn my set on it does not initally recognize the DVI signal. To get it to work I have to recycle the power again; I worry as I am stressing the set with the addition of more off-ons.

Toshiba 50HX81 1080i using component video. (also accepts 480i and 480p)
Phillips 34PW8402/37 1080i using component video (it has HDMI, but I haven't got around to buying the DVI to HDMI adapter)
RCA 27" standard using composite video

You do realize that most television manuals now tell you more about your remote control than your television? ;)

I have 3 boxes:

1) 65" Mits - 1080i component and DVI (same picture quality for each, so component usually)
2) Computer - SVideo to TV card to dedicated 19" monitor.
3) 27" - SVideo switched through receiver.

I have the computer set to letterbox HD images and they are very good to excellent.
The 27" set is set to all full-screen and the PQ is remarkably good considering it is a 25 year old set.

Everyone loves those Samsung DLPs don't they? :)

Both of mine are component out to 1080i native, but I haven't had a chance to look at PQ...

Daewoo 34" CRT using component, set at 1080i (its only setting)

PQ suffering with new encoders, but i have faith that the tweaking will return it to its former glory

42" Panasonic plasma at 720P via component (soon to be a 65" Pany:)

30" Olevia LCD at 720P via component (the Moto STB looses sync through DVI, which I would use otherwise).

MCE 2005 for DVR through S-Video (would love a Voom "smart card" when MCE 2006 comes).

Would love to see Non-Linear Stretch from the Voom box (for 4x3 content).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts