Netflix App Who Would Like To See It To The Hopper

But the common customer only likes to have one remote out. How many complaints on here, or elsewhere have you seen because they couldn't control everything from one remote? (snip) And I'm an informed customer.
Our 4-year old (now 5) could do it. She knew to use Netflix she needed the TV remote....

I think this debate has existed since the Hopper was introduced or at least since apps started appearing (not sure if they were there at release). Netflix is far and away the most popular/requested app and it still ain't there.... I think that says everything. How many of the current apps offer something that "competes" against Dish ? Obviously there's no Netflix nor Amazon Video app. What about Hulu or Vudu ? There isn't even a YouTube app.

I would also like to see a Vudu or MGo app just for access to my Ultraviolet collection. Regardless, I have tried PlayOn as an alternative and found the picture quality to be lacking. The next best thing I have used is Chromecast. I can select a Netflix program to watch and my TV switches itself to the right input. When done, I can press the guide button on the Dish remote it switches inputs back to the Hopper. Not seamless, but close enough.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)