New AZBox firmware

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I have no issues with my azbox...could care less of some FCC reg or a sticker. I guess because its made overseas and not really intended for the north american market the FCC rules kinda dont apply

Except its not allowed to be sold in NA without compliance with local safety, electrical and radiation standards, relevant laws and regulations. :D

To give AZBox team some credit, they consistently refuse deal requests from NA dealers and distributors. So "officially" they're clean on that. :up Obtaining such certification is a significant expense too, and probably doesn't make the 1-st priority for them given unfinished hardware and firmware for NA signal reception, and especially "Out of stock" line on their receivers elsewhere. Who knows, their contractor may run at full production capacity right now, if one can ever say such thing about Chinese factories. :)

Except its not allowed to be sold in NA without compliance with local safety, electrical and radiation standards, relevant laws and regulations. :D

Yeah, God forbid we don't listen to somebody's busybody rules that don't mean crap to a tree other than to line some politicians pockets, I mean, there are houses ALL OVER EUROPE burning to the ground because their Azbox isnt approved by the US Government....

Bull Hockey. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)